Let’s face it, the often overused term “self-care” isn’t selfish; it’s necessary! Lianne shares how early into motherhood she felt she was made for more. She shares how self-assessing what fills you (and what drains you) can create an awareness allowing you to operate as the best version of yourself.
My favorite part of the conversation is when Lianne shared how she realized early into motherhood that she felt she was made for more.
Meet Lianne Kim
I help coaches, consultants and creatives build profitable businesses that light them up.
- My greatest joy is to see my clients succeed, and one of my favourite moments is when they tell me they hit 6-figures for the first time. It gives me chills every time!
- I love to be on the move – running, dancing, swimming, biking with my hubby, chasing my kids around… you name it! The sweatier the better!
- Even though I’m an extrovert, I’m also a homebody (after all, my zodiac sign is Cancer). One of my favourite things to do is cuddle up on the couch with my family, and a good movie and a bowl of hot buttery popcorn (some people might call me a “popcorn snob”).
- I have a dream of speaking on stage at the Sony Centre to 3000 female entrepreneurs one day. It will happen!
- Every year I take 4-6 weeks completely off work to get back in touch with me, my family, and my “why.” I always get my best business ideas while travelling!
They’re pretty boring, and maybe even messy, but if you would like to read the unedited show transcripts they’re available for you