Do you remember what it was like when you first got your period? How informed were you by those around you as to what was happening? Are you aware of what many off-the-shelf products are doing to your body? We dive into our personal experiences and our approach to educating our children. This natural process does not have to be taboo or awful!
As our narrative unfolds we learn:
- Manufacturers create products that increase your flow.
- Many commercial products contain chemicals that are harmful to your reproductive system.
- Natural products can positively affect your cycle experience.
- It is best to be gentle with your body during your cycle.
- Most people don’t understand the four stages of menstruation.
- Loop your partner in on what’s happening and how it affects you; they likely won’t know unless you tell them.
Meet Dawn Calvinisti
Most people who know Dawn realize she’s a jack of all trades. She’s had careers in graphics, cooking, music, administration and homeopathy. Her current career combines a bit of each of these as she leads a team of entrepreneurs in building their own natural health careers and at the same time teaches families how to take control of their health.
When she met Marcello she was absolutely positive she would never, ever, ever want to live in Guatemala. Surprise! After a 2 week visit she knew there was something changing in her heart and the rest happened in stages.
Dawn loves chocolate. Like in an unhealthy way, but tries her best to control it. Chocolate almond ice cream bars are her favourite. But any combo of chocolate, nuts and caramel will do.
She is loving her role of leading others to live a life of freedom whether in health or in finances.
They’re pretty boring, and maybe even messy, but if you would like to read the unedited show transcripts they’re available for you